Friday, March 11, 2011

On the hardest day of your life go to the deepest thing you know about God and hang on

What I know about God:

~I know God is good

~I know God is faithful

~I know God is sovereign

~Nothing catches God off guard

~Jesus Christ lives in me

~My sins are forgiven

~I know for certain I am going to heaven

~He never makes a mistake

~God loves me unconditionally

~God uses everything that touches my life for my good

~God uses everything that touches my life to accomplish His purpose

~God's grace is totally sufficient

~God's plans for me are for my welfare

~God's will for me is good, perfect and acceptable

~God heals

~God delivers

~God sets the captives free

~God gives joy in the midst of adversity

~God will see me through this storm

~God will provide my every need

~I don't have to carry my burdens alone with the fear of anxiety or worry

~I don't have to live in fear of the future

~I don't have to live in the shame of my past failures

This is taken from the movie Flame On a true story of a family that loses a child. I am touched by this family's faith in the midst of their tragedy.


(For many (especially those in Japan) today is the hardest day they have ever faced! I pray that they can find Jesus and hang on. We never know how we will react when we are faced with tragedy, but I pray I will hold fast to the these truths about God!)





.

3 comments:

Amanda_douglas said...

oh this looks really tasty! i'll have to add it to my list of things to try!! thanks for sharing!

Stephanieadams said...

Amen. I know that God's mercy and grace endures forever! I know that I am nothing without my Savior. I know that He will stick closer to me than a brother! I know I am redeemed! Praise Jesus!

Deb said...

Love this post . Thanks so much for sharing .