Friday, July 29, 2011

Quick Summer Update

Just so you don't think I forgot about you all--here is a quick summer update!

What a crazy, busy summer we have been having!  I wish I could say we have been taking exciting vacations or accomplishing amazing things--but really, it has just been everyday stuff.  I had a list of things that I wanted to accomplish this summer: projects around the house, craft projects, and even starting on Christmas decorations and presents, but sadly, my list is hanging forlornly on the fridge in hopes I will remember to take it down and conquer it's tasks.  Between the kid's work and babysitting schedules, drivers ed (and trying to squeeze in the required 40 driving hours needed), and my husband's crazy travel and work schedule some days I am not sure if I am coming or going.  It is the summer of the chauffeur (that would be me!).   

I am working on several tutorials--but my camera battery died and I misplaced the charger--so hopefully SOON I will have some new post up.  We are also coming up on canning season, so hopefully I will be able to add some more canning posts.  I am hoping to do some spaghetti sauce and relish soon!

Hope you are all enjoying your summer!

No comments: